Kidder CEO elected to National Association of Plan Advisors Leadership Council
Published on June 4, 2020
Clive, Iowa, June 1, 2020 – Keith Gredys, Chairman and CEO of Kidder Advisers, has been
elected to a three-year term as an At-Large Member of the National Association of Plan Advisors
(NAPA) Leadership Council.
NAPA was founded in 2011 as an affiliate organization of the American Retirement
Association. It was created by and for retirement plan advisors, with a membership exceeding 13,000
advisors serving more than 31,000 plans, 18 million participants and plan assets of $1.1 trillion. As a
professional society, NAPA is uniquely committed to seven core principles of advisors serving
employer-sponsored retirement plans:
1. The retirement industry is in transition and NAPA is a leader for positive change.
2. NAPA’s core purpose is to enhance retirement security in America.
3. NAPA members focus on providing high quality, professional advice to retirement plans
and/or their participants.
4. NAPA members are committed to leading the transition to a more transparent, effective,
professionally governed retirement system.
5. NAPA members may serve as either fiduciaries or non-fiduciaries, but are committed to
clearly disclosing their fiduciary or non-fiduciary status to their ERISA retirement plan clients.
6. NAPA members pledge to comply with all requirements relating to retirement plans that are
or will be required by the SEC, DOL, or any other governing agencies.
7. NAPA members pledge to maintain ethical standards in their representation of plan sponsor
and participant clients and will strive to service them under a process that puts their clients’ interests
# # #
Securities offered through IFP Securities, LLC, dba Independent Financial Partners (IFP), member
FINRA/SIPC. Investment advice offered through IFP Advisors, LLC, dba Independent Financial Partners
(IFP), a Registered Investment Advisor. IFP and Kidder Advisers, Inc. are not affiliated.